Welcome to Reliant Supply Group, (“us,” “we,” “our,” “Reliant Supply,” “RSG,” or “Distributor”), a Website focused on the sale of products, supplies, and equipment (“Products”) to businesses and other entities via the Internet. In order to help make our site a trustworthy and safe place to buy goods, all users (“you”, “your” or “Subscriber”) of our service are required to accept and comply with our Website Use Agreement, which includes acceptance of, and compliance with, all of the terms and conditions provided herein, as amended from time to time.
RSG can be contacted by mail at 1856 Craig Park Ct, St. Louis, MO 63146.
Terms of our Shipping Policy are outlined below and apply to www.reliantsupply.com. If you have any questions regarding Reliant Supply’s Shipping Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Refund & Returns
In order to protect our staff and families during Covid-19 pandemic, all product return requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Any item which has come into contact with the human body will be ineligible for return.
Upon delivery, all packages should be inspected for visual signs of damage. If damage is noted, the customer reserves the right to refuse the shipment. If upon return to Reliant Supply damage is confirmed, a replacement will be shipped to the customer at no extra charge. If the return is found to be undamaged, the customer will be held responsible for all shipping charges and/or restocking fees.
All documented damage should be immediately reported to the shipping/freight company and Reliant Supply.
If damaged merchandise is accepted by the customer, then it becomes the customer’s responsibility to file damage claims with the shipping/freight company. The customer shall hold Reliant Supply devoid of any further responsibility for the damage.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If an incorrect product has been delivered, Reliant Supply will arrange for free return shipping. Once the return has been received, we will send you a replacement product without any additional shipping charges.
Eligible products purchased from Reliant Supply may be returned within a period of 30 days from the date of delivery.
To return merchandise for credit or replacement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Authorization Number (RAN). In your return, you must include your RAN, name, address, and order number.
All returned products must be in their original packaging and require the RAN to be clearly marked on the outside of the package. Packages without a RAN will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
The following product will not be accepted for return:
- Products purchased more than 30 days prior to return request
- Products considered hazardous materials
- Specials, Custom Products, or Sales items
- All used, refurbished, demo medical equipment – these products are not refundable or exchangeable without a prior written permission from Reliant Supply.
- Returns which have suffered physical damage during use by the customer or during transit back to Reliant Supply
- Items in unsalable units of measure where product cannot be resold.
- Returns prohibited by state law (especially those under Pharmaceutical law)
- Products with less than 3 months shelf life remaining based on package expiration date.
- Any product which has been worn or came into contact with the human body. Items such as pillows, diapers, mattresses, braces, hand splints, chair cushions and other medical products are single-use patient items and cannot be returned due to regulations governing the resale of these products.
Credit for returned items will only be issued once the return has been received, inspected and processed by the shipping/receiving department, approximately 30 days from the date of receipt. Customers whose returned merchandise arrives with missing parts or components will be charged for the missing parts. Refunds will be issued back to the purchasing credit card or with a company check, unless otherwise instructed by the customer.
An order cancellation fee of 10% will apply, if an order is cancelled by the customer after the order has been processed. Most orders are processed the day of order placement. A full refund will be given if the order has not yet been processed at the time of the cancellation.
Defective medical products will be exchanged with the same type of products ordered.
Reliant Supply is not liable for shipments made to us. We recommend that our customers use reputable shipping companies such as UPS, FedEx, DHL, or the U.S. Postal Service with original packaging and full insurance paid. Some of the products will be returned directly to the manufacturer. Please contact us for proper shipping instructions.
Default on any portion of the payment be it either by check, credit card or any other legal and acceptable means will begin to accrue interest on the outstanding amount at the rate of two and one-half (2.5%) percent per month. All related fees and expenses, including legal, collections, travel, accommodations, etc. will become the responsibility of the undersigned or the organization noted below.
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Reliant Supply Group. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at 314-548-6720.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
- WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering and expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities (such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the choices you make and the products and features you use.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our website: https://reliantsupply.com/.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Reliant Supply website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our red, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
2. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the website. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other Users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areas of the, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our and register through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our website, and view your profile.
4. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
If you are accessing our from outside the country of our servers, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?” above), in and other countries.
5. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting your sales representative. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
9. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
10. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us via your sales representative.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the website. To request removal of such data, please contact us, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
12. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
Reliant Supply Group
1856 Craig Park Ct
St. Louis, MO 63146
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request to your sales representative. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Users may purchase any of the Products displayed on the website at the designated prices by selecting Products for purchase and completing our electronic order form (an “Order”). Purchasers are charged according to predetermined terms with Distributor, or, in the absence of any such agreement, according to Distributor’s practices from time to time for shipping and handling costs and applicable sales taxes. All applicable charges are displayed prior to the official submission of order. Distributor expressly disclaims any representation or warranty concerning pricing in connection with the sale of any Products by Distributor to purchaser.
General. Subscriber hereby acknowledges and agrees that all Products ordered on the website shall be shipped by RSG or drop shipped by the applicable manufacturer or other supplier using our authorized carrier or a carrier authorized by the applicable manufacturer or supplier (the “Designated Shipper”) and delivered to Subscriber’s designated delivery location. Distributor and its suppliers cannot ship to post office boxes.
Delivery Subject to Product Availability. Although Distributor has attempted to ensure that the inventory availability of Products is properly designated on the website for many Products, Subscriber acknowledges that from time-to-time even those Products designated as in inventory will not be available at time of shipment. If an Order cannot be shipped in its entirety by the close of business the day following placement of the Order, Distributor will promptly notify Subscriber, and provide an estimated shipment date for those items which are unavailable. Distributor reserves the right to substitute alternate products with equivalent specifications for those ordered. Subscriber shall have the right to return any substituted products at no charge by following the return goods policy as stated herein. Distributor further reserves the right to make delivery in installments for those items of an Order, which are available for immediate shipment, and to bill Subscriber separately for any such items delivered. Subscriber may cancel those items on the Order that are subject to the delay by notice to Distributor within 48 hours of receipt of the delay notification, provided that such Products have not yet been shipped. If Distributor receives no such notice of cancellation, the estimated product availability and shipment date will be deemed accepted. The foregoing sets forth Distributor’s entire obligation with regard to Product availability and shipment delays. Distributor shall not be liable for any late shipment or any failure to ship any Product(s).
Tracking Number. Upon issuance of an Order by Subscriber for Products on the website, Distributor shall immediately generate a tracking number and notify the Subscriber and the Supplier(s) of the logistical information associated with pickup and delivery of the Product(s) by the Designated Shipper. You may track the status of shipments relating to any Order you place using the tracking number on our website.
Installation. Subscriber shall make available a suitable place for equipment installation within its facilities in accordance with applicable installation specifications and procedures. Subscriber shall furnish all labor required to place the Products in the desired location. Distributor or the manufacturer, as applicable, shall install the Products in accordance with their customary procedures.
Last updated: September 2021
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Services or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place several cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
-Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Third Party Cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org